Clarksville Young Professionals
Clarksville Young Professionals Meets The First Working Wednesday of Each Month.
All Meetings Are Held At The Chamber Office (25 Jefferson Street, Suite T) • 12:00 (Noon).
MARCH 1 @ 12 NOON • LUNCHEON • SPEAKER: Regina Hampton; Program Director, The Food Initiative
APRIL 5 @ 12 NOON • LUNCHEON • SPEAKER: Garrett Dickerson; Thrivent Financial
Community service project benefiting F.U.E.L.
Meeting Dates Are Subject to Change.
ABOUT CLARKSVILLE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
MISSION • HISTORY • LEADERSHIP • JOIN US
To create a platform for Young Professionals to build relationships, develop professionally, become politically and philanthropically active and contribute to the economic development and high quality of living in our community. Clarksville Young Professionals is dedicated to the advancement of our community through community service, professional development and networking opportunities for the emerging business and community leaders ages 21-45.
- Cultivate the next generation of leaders.
- Provide opportunities for professional development through workshops, mentors and education.
- Facilitate opportunities for building business relationships.
- Require members to be invested in the community through volunteering and community involvements.
- Bridge the generation gap.
- Enhance the local community and encouraging economic development by creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and professional growth.
Conceived in late 2007 as an initiative of the Business Development Committee of the Clarksville Area Chamber of Commerce, the Clarksville Young Professionals all dedicated to the advancement of our community through community service, professional development, and networking opportunities, for emerging community and business leaders ages 21-45. We are dedicated to providing a springboard for ideas, network of resources and a unified voice from our young professional community through innovative programs, projects and social events.
CHAIRMAN CHERYL MOSS, LEGENDS BANK
• Talk To One Of Our Members.
• Participate In An Event.
• Come To One Of Our Monthly Meetings.
The First Working Wednesday Of Each Month • 12:00 (Noon)
Chamber of Commerce
25 Jefferson Street (In the Community Room, Suite T)
Dues Are $50 Annually.