Advertising Sales for The 2017-2018 Community Guide & Directory Have Began!
The Chamber of Commerce is a first stop for people moving to or visiting Clarksville, TN. 100% of all newcomer inquiries received (including residential, commercial and industrial) are sent this publication. It has a proven track record of being a valuable resource for a variety of purposes.
Who will read the Community Guide & Directory?
- Inclusion is exclusive to Chamber Members only.
- Business owner/decision maker readership.
- First chance opportunity to gain new customers.
- One of the only publications that has a readership consisting of newcomers, current residents, tourists, soldiers, college students, business owners, decision makers and community leaders at the same time.
- Timely community information presented in a
reader friendly format.
- Print + digital editions for extensive market distribution.
- Circulation increases every year.
- An entire year of exposure resulting in reaching 40,000 potential readers.
- Distribution at Welcome Center Exit 4.
- A unique audience, diversified yet targeted.
- Targeted distribution on Ft. Campbell to new and existing troops via the Army Community Services Center.
- Direct link on Chamber Web Site.
- Direct mailed to entire Chamber Membership.
Completely Updated With Even More Usable Information Including: A Directory of All Chamber Members with Contact Information & Two Fold Out, Full Color Maps of Montgomery County & Clarksville, TN.
Download the 2017-2018 Price & Size Guide (Here) & an electronic version of the Advertising Contract (Here).
To Advertise in the Community Guide & Directory , Please Contact Tracey Boyle by June 9, 2017 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Office: 931-245-4339 • Fax: 931-645-1574
The 2016-2017 Community Guide & Directory is available for download. Print copies are available at information kiosks around the area!
Download the 2016-2017 Community Guide
(File size is 21MB)
Click Here to request a Newcomers Packet