Clarksville Area Chamber of Commerce
Membership Sales Representative
FLSA status: Exempt
Reports to:(Internal) Executive Director, Clarksville Area Chamber of Commerce
(External-Volunteers), Chairman, Clarksville Area Chamber of Commerce
The Clarksville Area Chamber of Commerce’s Membership Sales Representative is the commissioned sales individual under the direction of the Executive Director. The primary function of the MSR is to recruit new members to the organization through prospecting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generate revenue through the sale of membership to the Chamber
- Responsible for new client prospecting which includes: telephone calls, follow up from events, member referrals, networking, cold calling and leveraging existing relationships
- Provide proactive member service and timely follow up that meets and exceeds the Chamber standards
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals
Contribute toward the maintenance of a professional and ethical image for the Chamber
Provide additional support for event management and utilize events as a form for retention and member relationship building
Sell additional membership benefits as available, promote marketing, networking and sponsorship opportunities to members to ensure full member benefit
- Experience in outside sales environment or equivalent
- Knowledge of business to business sales and marketing a plus
- Excellent presentation skills a must
- Professional appearance
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- An aggressive, outgoing, personable and persistent attitude that can overcome adversity
- Very goal oriented and a team player
- Degree in sales or marketing field of study preferred.
Email your resume to email@example.com
5 Star Media Group
- MEDIA MARKETING CONSULTANT
At 5 Star Media we sell our eight radio stations, Clarksvillenow, and digital media assets and we’re looking for the best person to represent and sell them. What is the job? Selling advertising and marketing solutions to our valued local and regional businesses. It’s not a job for everyone. It requires marketing and business knowledge, strong oral and written skills, the ability to make many face to face calls, and handle those that say “no”. What’s the upside? Strong compensation, industry and professional respect, community leadership, and a great career in an industry that has withstood the test of time. Come make a difference at 5 Star Media Group.
5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / is an Equal Opportunity Employer. http://5starradio.com/careers/
Interested candidates please submit resume to Sharon Woods, HR Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.