Chamber membership pays. Membership is a valuable investment in your business - one that can reap priceless results. When you invest resources such as involvement in committees, participation in networking functions, and the cost of dues, a positive return is definite. Here is a sampling of the privileges you receive as a Chamber member… opportunities that allow you to grow your business.
To learn more about what benefits the Chamber has to offer your business, call Melinda Shepard at 931-245-4341 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the member-to-member discount program, please contact Melinda Shepard 931-245-4341. The discounts may not be transferred to any other business or individual for redemption.
“Easy and fun networking opportunities”
- Business After Hours - every third Thursday
- Women In Business
- Power Breakfasts
- Lunch & Learn Seminars
- Golf Tournaments
- Membership Directory - shop with fellow members
- Web site advertising on http://www.clarksvillechamber.com
- A free listing in the Business Directory on the Chamber’s page
- Chamber Journal - free publicity as a new member
- ChamberWorks Inserts
- Membership Directory & Guide advertising
- Mailing Labels of Chamber members - discounted prices for members
- Business After Hours Tabletop Rentals
Chamber members are collectively represented through the Chamber as the voice of the business community. The Chamber serves as a voice in both local and state government through committees and Aspire, Clarksville’s marketing and economic development program.
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Community Profile
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Manufacturer’s Handbook
- Chamber Membership Directory & Guide
- NewComers List
- Chamber Membership Mailing Labels
- Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Steps To Success (Starting A Business) book
- Other information available at the APSU/EDC Data Center & Small Business Center
Referrals & More…
- Business Referrals Galore - only members are referred to customers
- Make a Difference - serve on one of the Chamber’s committees
- Business Seminars - various topics that help your business
Chamber members are listed on our website directory or you may call the Chamber to verify a member.