COVID-19: Small Business Resources
As the COVID-19 continues to evolve, the Chamber is monitoring and sharing information as we receive it.
The Chamber encourages our members to stay informed, prepared and positive and offer support and patronage to our local small businesses at this critical time. The Chamber also promotes members utilizing the U.S. Chamber to stay informed and prepared as we continue to navigate this situation.
New Resources from the U.S. Chamber
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Guide
Under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), loans may be forgiven if borrowers use the funds to maintain their payrolls and pay other specified expenses. Click here to download this step-by-step guide to calculate your loan forgiveness amount, navigate record-keeping requirements, and determine repayment terms on amounts not forgiven. We hope you will share this new guide with your members.
Reopening Business Digital Resources Center
New Resource Added!
Last week, as part of the Path Forward initiative, the U.S. Chamber unveiled its Reopening Business Digital Resources Center to equip America's business community with the latest state guidelines, sector-specific guidance, small business advice, and other tools and resources as we look to reopen safely and keep employees and customers healthy and informed.
Now, the resources center also includes a customizable workplace flyer to help you and your members communicate the steps your company is taking to keep them safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19 to employees and customers.
The links below provide NEW & UPDATED resources that the U.S. CHAMBER has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we released several days ago on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- GUIDES to help small businesses, independent contractors, and gig economy workers prepare to file for relief.
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief
- NEW - Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW - Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
- Guidance For Employers To Plan and Respond To Coronavirus
- Newest guide to the paid sick and FMLA programs.
- NEW - Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- U.S. Chamber Disaster-help-desk-business
- Corporate Aid Tracker
- Customizable workplace flyer
- Resilience in a Box
- Coronavirus Resource Page
Senate Passes Updated Economic Relief Plan (CARES Act) for Individuals and Businesses