As the COVID-19 continues to evolve, the Chamber is monitoring and sharing information as we receive it.
The Chamber encourages our members to stay informed, prepared and positive and offer support and patronage to our local small businesses at this critical time. The Chamber also promotes members utilizing the U.S. Chamber to stay informed and prepared as we continue to navigate this situation.
Paycheck Protection Program
Assistance for American Workers and Families, CLICK HERE.
Assistance for Small Businesses
The Paycheck Protection Program prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $349 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses. Small businesses and eligible nonprofit organizations, Veterans organizations, and Tribal businesses described in the Small Business Act, as well as individuals who are self-employed or are independent contractors, are eligible if they also meet program size standards.
- Overview of the program CLICK HERE
- If you’re a LENDER, CLICK HERE
- If you’re a BORROWER, CLICK HERE
- Paycheck Protection Program – Interim Final Rule
- Paycheck Protection Program – Interim Final Rule on Affiliation
- Paycheck Protection Program – Applicable Affiliation Rules
- Find an eligible lender
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Governor's COVID-19 Resource Page
- TN Department of Labor & Workforce Development-Unemployment Resources
- TN Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- IRS Tax Relief
- Unemployment insurance benefits, and how to file an unemployment claim. Helpline 877-813-0950.
The links below provide NEW & UPDATED resources that the U.S. CHAMBER has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we released several days ago on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- NEW - Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW - Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
- Guidance For Employers To Plan and Respond To Coronavirus
- Newest guide to the paid sick and FMLA programs.
- NEW - Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- U.S. Chamber Disaster-help-desk-business
- Corporate Aid Tracker
- Customizable workplace flyer
- Resilience in a Box
- Coronavirus Resource Page
- Montgomery County Emergency Declaration
- City of Clarksville Emergency Declaration
- Montgomery County Emergency Order #2
- Montgomery County Emergency Order #3 - to Change County Operational Times
- Montgomery County Emergency Order #4
Tennessee Coronavirus (COVID-19) Case Map by APSU GIS Center - data provided by the State of Tennessee
Thank you to our special guests on Clarksville’s Conversation!
Lorneth Peters, Ed.D, Director of the TN Small Business Development Center at APSU
John Watz, VP of Strategic Planning & Development for Workforce Essentials
Valerie Guzman, CEO of United Way of Greater Clarksville
VIEW the discussion below on resources for small businesses, workforce opportunities, & ways you can help the community during the COVID-19 crisis!
- Resources for State and Local Governments
- Cloud Solutions
- GSuite for Public Sector Remote Work
- New COVID-19 Website
- Remote Work Resource Center
- Small Business Resources
- Supporting Schools
GROW WITH GOOGLE
We recognize the struggles that small businesses and job seekers are facing around the country, especially in this time of need. To help, our vice president, Lisa Gevelber, shared an email a few days ago with helpful resources to use to keep your communities connected and productive during this time. We’re sending a quick reminder of these resources.
- Grow with Google Remote Work Hub
- Tips for small businesses
- Bi-weekly office hours. View a list of upcoming topics and RSVP to attend here.
- Partner Community Discussions page
The Thrivent Member Network South Region would like to invite you to the following virtual events.
To Learn More and To Register: https://bit.ly/SouthTMN
Your Retirement: How to Take Control Today with Guest Speaker Tom Hegna
April 1st, 6:00 pm | April 7th, 6:30 pm | April 13th, 7:00 pm
Social Security: Money Left on the Table with Guest Speaker: Jim Caulder
April 15th, Noon | April 28th, 6:30 pm
Demystifying Student Loan Repayment
April 16th, 1:00 pm
Date Night from Home
April 23rd, 8:00 pm
Holy Week Devotion Series
April 6th– 11th, Noon
Every Thursday, 9:00 am